background





Race Schedule

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Signs of Life

Good news darlings!  I am finally getting better!  Granted, I have infected my entire family now, but seeing as how this illness seems to not be life threatening (though I was wondering Monday night if the end was neigh...) I don't feel that bad about it.

And, since I am well, it means back to work for one young blogger.  Depending on how I feel and when I leave work tomorrow I'm seriously considering spin class in the evening.  Regardless, I will be reclaiming my title of Bad Girl on Saturday morning for our regularly scheduled group run.  Go HERE for more info on that.

Also:  There is the tricky matter of P90X.  Those DVDs are staring at me, mocking me, challenging me.  Dare I make the commitment?

Two other business matters to address:

1) My best friend has been working her butt off all summer.  Do you know why?  Because she is trying to save some lives.  Courtney is a mentor for VTNT's Nike team.  Not only is she fundraising and training for a half next month, she's also guiding her TEAM as they do the same.  Right now Courtney has a super awesome raffle for LLS and donating just one dollar qualifies you for an entry!  Help her out if you can in anyway, her fundraising deadline is almost here!

2)  I used the word "regardless." Properly in this post.  I did that just for one certain person...she knows who she is.

Tomorrow. . . a post about the weekend to come.

3 comments:

  1. I <3 you! Thanks for the love

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my very best friends cringes when he hears people say "irregardless". It cracks me up. I like to occasionally use it in e-mails just to make him mad. But I totally get it, hence why I love to drive him nuts!

    ReplyDelete