background





Race Schedule

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Better Late Than Never?

This is ... Friday's post?  I believe I was going to discuss my weekend plans.

Saturday morning was a regular group run with BGRC, we had a new member, Kim join us, which was exciting.  There was a lot of traffic on the path that morning since Chicago is only two weeks away.  It was my first run since before I got sick and my cough kind of got in the way, but I still made it just fine.  It really felt good to get my legs going after all that time!

Saturday afternoon I helped Court set up for her wine tasting, which was one of her final fundraisers for the fall season.  Her raffle is ending today as well, you still have a couple hours to enter, the link is on this page.

Saturday evening I went to a surprise birthday party for one of my cousins.  We had a lot of fun and I think my mother, aunt and myself convinced my cousin to join us in Disney World for the Princess Half in February.  I'm so excited for that trip and even more excited for the race!

1 comment:

  1. How fun - more princesses! Is it just me, or is time flying by? I feel like I was just there doing the 5K last year, and now I'm already deciding when to officially start training for the 1/2!
    ~RR

    ReplyDelete